Is there any way to create PDF dynamically against receiving texts and images?
Java – Generating PDF files dynamically in servlets
- Java – Initialization of an ArrayList in one line
- Java – How to create a file and write to it
- Java – How do servlets work? Instantiation, sessions, shared variables and multithreading
- Java – How to avoid Java code in JSP files, using JSP 2
- Java – a JavaBean exactly
- Java – What’s the difference between @Component, @Repository & @Service annotations in Spring
You can use the iText library.
If you're generating reports then JasperReports can generate PDF output.