I apologize if this question is too basic, but I just can't figure out how to do this. I have a SWT TableFolder with two tabs, and I need to determine which of those two tabs are currently active, as it effects the behavior of another part of the program. Is this possible? Thank you in advance.
- Wpf – How to get controls in WPF to fill available space
- Java – Does a finally block always get executed in Java
- Java – What are the effects of exceptions on performance in Java
- Java – How to get an enum value from a string value in Java
- Java – How to get the current working directory in Java
- Java – SWT and AWT, what is the difference