I am using PdfBox in Java to extract text from PDF files. Some of the input files provided are not valid and PDFTextStripper halts on these files. Is there a clean way to check if the provided file is indeed a valid PDF?
- Java – Fastest way to determine if an integer’s square root is an integer
- Java – How to create a Java string from the contents of a file
- Java – How to avoid Java code in JSP files, using JSP 2
- Java – Reading a plain text file in Java
- Java – How to create a memory leak in Java
- Java – How to directly initialize a HashMap (in a literal way)
- Linux – How to find all files containing specific text on Linux