Is there a way to get session management or security programatically in Jersey, e.g. web-application session management? Or are transactions, sessions, and security all handled by the container in which the Jersey application is deployed?
- Java – Including all the jars in a directory within the Java classpath
- Java – a serialVersionUID and why should I use it
- Java – Fastest way to determine if an integer’s square root is an integer
- Java – How to declare and initialize an array in Java
- Java – How do servlets work? Instantiation, sessions, shared variables and multithreading
- Java – SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”
- Java – Can’t execute jar- file: “no main manifest attribute”