I currently have a Java Spring Rest API that enables images base64 to be uploaded to my server. Now I would like to know if there is a way I can limit the upload size so that people wont be able to upload 1GB and crash my server.
- Rest – Understanding REST: Verbs, error codes, and authentication
- Rest – If REST applications are supposed to be stateless, how do you manage sessions
- REST HTTP status codes for failed validation or invalid duplicate
- Rest – HTTP response code for POST when resource already exists
- Json – How to upload a file with metadata using a REST web service
- Json – REST API – file (ie images) processing – best practices