I've used bash, csh, and tcsh. But I asked this question, and Jonathan informed me that csh isn't to be trusted. So what Linux shell is good for development. and why?
- Linux – Get program execution time in the shell
- Shell command to sum integers, one per line
- Linux – What killed the process and why
- Bash – In the shell, what does ” 2>&1 ” mean
- Linux – How to change permissions for a folder and its subfolders/files in one step
- Linux – How to find all files containing specific text on Linux