As a developer coming from a Windows background, I'd always find the different Powertoys and Sysinternals apps as invaluable tools in aiding programming. Is there something similar for a developer to watch for in the Mac world?
- Macos – Who is listening on a given TCP port on Mac OS X
- Macos – Set environment variables on Mac OS X Lion
- Mongodb – Mongod complains that there is no /data/db folder
- Postgresql – How to start PostgreSQL server on Mac OS X
- Node.js – Upgrade Node.js to the latest version on Mac OS
- Java – Where is Java Installed on Mac OS X
- Java – How to install Java 8 on Mac