In MySQL, how do I get a list of all foreign key constraints pointing to a particular table? a particular column? This is the same thing as this Oracle question, but for MySQL.
- Mysql – How to find all tables that have foreign keys that reference particular table.column and have values for those foreign keys
- Php – thesql_fetch_array()/thesql_fetch_assoc()/thesql_fetch_row()/thesql_num_rows etc… expects parameter 1 to be resource
- MySQL DROP all tables, ignoring foreign keys
- Sql – How to select rows with no matching entry in another table
- Mysql – How to get the sizes of the tables of a MySQL database
- Mysql – Add Foreign Key to existing table
- MySQL error code: 1175 during UPDATE in MySQL Workbench