After much googling I have been wondering what the benefits/differences are between mysql and sqlite3. I am primarily hoping for a speed bump when moving my development database to my production database, although I imagine this will primarily happen in my code. Does any know what the major differences are in performance? ARE there? Or would you be able to point me in the direction of some literature comparing the two?
- Mysql – What’s the difference between utf8_general_ci and utf8_unicode_ci
- Sqlite – Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- Ruby-on-rails – Difference between string and text in rails
- Ruby-on-rails – Difference between rake db:migrate db:reset and db:schema:load
- Difference between partition key, composite key and clustering key in Cassandra