Since I started learning Objective-C and Cocoa, I've been wondering why they have chosen the extension .m for the implementation files – was it supposed to mean something, or was it just a random letter?
- Objective-c – Shortcuts in Objective-C to concatenate NSStrings
- Ios – Constants in Objective-C
- Python – Extracting extension from filename in Python
- Ios – What’s the difference between the atomic and nonatomic attributes
- Objective-c – a typedef enum in Objective-C
- What file uses .md extension and how should I edit them
- Swift – How to call Objective-C code from Swift