I have a IPL_DEPTH_32S image (meaning I use 32bit integer to represent pixels) and I need to convert it to IPL_DEPTH_32F, so that I can apply template matching. Does anyone know the formula to convert the integers to floats, or of any functions built in to OpenCV that can do this?
- Ios – iPhone and OpenCV
- C++ – Convert single channle image to 3 channel image C++ / OpenCV
- C++ – Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for ‘Coca-Cola Can’ Recognition
- Python – inverting image in Python with OpenCV
- Python – How to detect a Christmas Tree
- C++ – How to convert image (Mat) into inputArray in C++ OpenCV