I've installed WAMP Server on Windows 10 and it was working fine. But when I try to load localhost today it gives me refused to connect error. I've read some questions on Stack Overflow and tried their answers but no luck.
- Re-installed wamp (also tried xampp. non of these work)
- IIS is off
- Web Development.. thing in services is not running.
- Tried netstat -aon and port 80 PID is same as wampapache64 process.
- changed listening port to 81 in httpd.conf in wamp => apache =>
- Cleared browser cache
- Wamp icon is green
- Can't connect using 127.0.0.1