I'm investigating encodings in PHP5. Is there some way to get a raw hex dump of a string? i.e. a hex representation of each of the bytes (not characters) in a string?
- C++ – How to iterate over the words of a string
- Java – How to read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java
- Java – How to create a Java string from the contents of a file
- C# – How to get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding
- Python – Convert bytes to a string
- Python – How to get a substring of a string in Python