I am trying to create a copy of a prestashop 1.6 e-shop for development purposes from domain.com to dev.domain.com
The process I followed is
- Disable cache and compilation
- Copy the files from domain.com to dev.domain.com
- Dump the mysql database from domain.com in dump.sql
- Open dump.sql on vi and search and replace using :%s/domain.com/dev.domain.com/g
- Import dump.sql in the devdb
- Open prestashop cpanel and verify all shop url configuration is changed.
- Open phpmyadmin and check that all domain.com entries have changed to dev.domain.com
- Deleted files from /cache/smarty/compile /cache/cachefs
- Rebuild .htaccess file from prestashop.
- Changed login credentials in the devdb so that the website will load that one
Now the problem is that when I open dev.domain.com i still get redirected to domain.com and I'm at a loss as to what to try next.
Searching for domain.com in phpmyadmin in the devdb doesn't yield results
grep -ri 'domain.com' * doesn't yield results either in the files
Any suggestions what I can try next?
PS: domain.com and dev.domain.com are two different domains. Not similar in anyway