A PHP array can have arrays for its elements. And those arrays can have arrays and so on and so forth. Is there a way to find out the maximum nesting that exists in a PHP array? An example would be a function that returns 1 if the initial array does not have arrays as elements, 2 if at least one element is an array, and so on.
- Java – What’s the simplest way to print a Java array
- Php – Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP
- Php – How to use bcrypt for hashing passwords in PHP
- PHP array delete by value (not key)
- Php – How does PHP ‘foreach’ actually work