How do I create a GUID in Python that is platform independent? I hear there is a method using ActivePython on Windows but it's Windows only because it uses COM. Is there a method using plain Python?
- Python – What are metaclasses in Python
- Ny difference between a GUID and a UUID
- Python – How to safely create a nested directory in Python
- Python – Does Python have a ternary conditional operator
- Python – How to get the current time in Python
- Python – Convert bytes to a string
- Python – Creating a singleton in Python