I can implement the error function, erf, myself, but I'd prefer not to. Is there a python package with no external dependencies that contains an implementation of this function? I have found this but this seems to be part of some much larger package (and it's not even clear which one!).
- Java – Fastest way to determine if an integer’s square root is an integer
- Python – “Least Astonishment” and the Mutable Default Argument
- Python – Proper way to declare custom exceptions in modern Python
- Python – Running unittest with typical test directory structure
- Easy interview question got harder: given numbers 1..100, find the missing number(s) given exactly k are missing
- Python – Relative imports for the billionth time
- Python – Why is “1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)” so fast in Python 3