Are they the same or not? Can certain things be done with one but not the other? What are those? Or is it, at the end of the day, a matter of familiarity?
- Linux – Shell command to tar directory excluding certain files/folders
- How to specify the download location with wget
- Linux – Given two directory trees, how can I find out which files differ by content?
- Json – How to POST JSON data with cURL
- Linux – “:-!!” in C code
- Java – Downloading Java JDK on Linux via wget is shown license page instead
- Wget command to download a file and save as a different filename
- Wget/curl large file from google drive