Is there a way in the iPhone SDK to calculate the size (in millimeters) of a single pixel?
- Html – Turn off iPhone/Safari input element rounding
- Android – How to determine device screen size category (small, normal, large, xlarge) using code
- Ios – How to develop or migrate apps for iPhone 5 screen resolution
- Ios – How to detect iPhone 5 (widescreen devices)
- Ios – How to determine the current iPhone/device model
- Ios – Xcode error “Could not find Developer Disk Image”
- Ios – Detect if the device is iPhone X