How can I checkout only the directory structure of a project (without any files) in a CVS repository? This could be useful, e.g. to know the structure itself, and selectively checkout the folders later. I might not be interested in, say, the test cases folder which might take too much space on my local hard disk.
- Python – How to safely create a nested directory in Python
- Python – How to list all files of a directory
- Python – How to get the full path of the current file’s directory
- Git – Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- Python – How to find if directory exists in Python
- Bash – Listing only directories using ls in Bash