To further a personal project of mine, I have been pondering how to count the number of results for a user specified word on Twitter. I have used their API extensively, but have not been able to come up with an efficient or even halfway practical way to count the occurrences of a particular word. The actual results are not critical, just the overall count. I'll keep scratching my head. Any ideas or direction pointing would be most appreciated.
- Git – How to grep Git commit diffs or contents for a certain word
- Replies to a particular tweet, Twitter API
- Facebook – What’s the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for
- Twitter API: How to search only for geotagged tweets
- Php – Simplest PHP example for retrieving user_timeline with Twitter API version 1.1