Is there any quick way to, given an executable file, create a Windows service that, when started, launches it?
- Windows – How to uninstall a Windows service if the files do not exist anymore
- Windows – n equivalent of ‘which’ on the Windows command line?
- Windows – How to create an empty file at the command line in Windows
- Python – How to install pip on Windows
- Windows – Modifying the “Path to executable” of a windows service
- Windows – How to install and use cURL on Windows
- How to solve “The specified service has been marked for deletion” error
- Windows – Filename too long in Git for Windows