Eclipse SVN synchronize problem

eclipsesubclipsesvnversion-control

We changed our SVN machine because of a hardware problem. We established the same environment from back-up to another machine.

Now Subversion seems to work properly, I can update, commit and browse from Tortoise Client.

But in Eclipse problem exist for Synchronize command (subclipse plugin). I can browse and commit from Eclipse too.

I tried to change SVN interface (from JavaHL to SVNKit), svn cleanup and upgrade subclipse plugin, but nothing helps.

JavaHL and SVNKit gives different errors.

**Error when use JavaHL**
Problems reported while synchronizing SVNStatusSubscriber. 0 of 1 resources were synchronized.
  An error occurred synchronizing /ChemOrbis: Error getting status for resource P/ChemOrbis org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT of '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://svn.treda.net)

    Error getting status for resource P/ChemOrbis org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT of '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://svn.treda.net)

      org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT of '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://svn.treda.net)

      org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
svn: REPORT of '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://svn.treda.net)


**Error when use SVNKit**
Problems reported while synchronizing SVNStatusSubscriber. 0 of 1 resources were synchronized.
  An error occurred synchronizing /ChemOrbis: Error getting status for resource P/ChemOrbis org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity. (/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default) 
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default'
    Error getting status for resource P/ChemOrbis org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity. (/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default) 
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default'
      org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity. (/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default) 
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default'
      org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity. (/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default) 
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/ChemOrbis/!svn/vcc/default'

Best Solution

I'd try a clean-up - right click on the project, then select Team/Cleanup...

In a lot of cases this helps to solve synchronize problems.