I've been looking around the web and on Stackoverflow but hadn't found an answer to this question. How would you execute a Powershell script from Node.js? The script is on the same server as the Node.js instance.
- Powershell – Determine installed PowerShell version
- Windows – How to run a PowerShell script
- Node.js – How to get the path to the current script with Node.js
- PowerShell says “execution of scripts is disabled on this system.”
- Node.js + Nginx – What now
- Node.js – Using Node.js as a simple web server