Is there any command available for generating all missing spec files for existing models / controllers? I have a project that has several models that have been generated with out spec files.
R – Generating Missing Spec Files for RSpec
- Ruby-on-rails – Writing a spec for helper with Ruby on Rails and RSpec
- Ruby – How to reverse a ‘rails generate’
- How to generate specs for existing controllers
- Ruby – When to use RSpec let()
- Ruby-on-rails – Rails: Missing host to link to! Please provide :host parameter or set default_url_options[:host]
- Ruby-on-rails – How to use concerns in Rails 4
You could just run the generator and ignore the models/migrations/fixtures.
I've been looking into writing something to do this but there hasn't been any interest from others.