dsquery command line tool is mentioned in the solution to several questions about Active Directory. However, my workstation does not have this command line tool. Where do I get it?
- What are the differences between LDAP and Active Directory
- “Active Directory Users and Computers” MMC snap-in for Windows 7
- Windows – Get user’s non-truncated Active Directory groups from command line
- C# – How to get a list of users from active directory
- Difference between Active directory and Identity and Access managment