In your experience, how often should Oracle database statistics be run? Our team of developers recently discovered that statistics hadn't been run our production box in over 2 1/2 months. That sounds like a long time to me, but I'm not a DBA.
- Mysql – How to quickly rename a MySQL database (change schema name)
- Sql – How to list the tables in a SQLite database file that was opened with ATTACH
- What’s the best strategy for unit-testing database-driven applications
- Sql – How to limit the number of rows returned by an Oracle query after ordering
- How should you build your database from source control
- Sql – When do I need to use a semicolon vs a slash in Oracle SQL
- Sqlite – Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite