Does crontab have an argument for creating cron jobs without using the editor (crontab -e). If so, What would be the code create a cronjob from a Bash script?
- Bash – How to detect the OS from a Bash script
- Bash – How to split a string on a delimiter in Bash
- Bash – In a Bash script, how can I exit the entire script if a certain condition occurs
- Bash – How to set a variable to the output of a command in Bash
- Bash – Passing parameters to a Bash function
- Bash – Process all arguments except the first one (in a bash script)
- Bash – Check number of arguments passed to a Bash script