How do I determine which service pack (if any) Visual Studio is running? Right now I'm trying to determine if a machine is running VS2008 or VS2008 SP1.
- .net – What does the Visual Studio “Any CPU” target mean
- Git – .gitignore for Visual Studio Projects and Solutions
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- .net – How to fix the Visual Studio compile error, “mismatch between processor architecture”
- Visual-studio – Error ‘LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt’ after installing Visual Studio 2012 Release Preview
- Asp.net-mvc – Visual Studio debugging/loading very slow