Safari on iPhone automatically creates links for strings of digits that appear to the telephone numbers. I am writing a web page containing an IP address, and Safari is turning that into a phone number link. Is it possible to disable this behavior for a whole page or an element on a page?
- Html – How to remove the blue styling of telephone numbers on iPhone/iOS
- Html – How to disable viewport zooming on Mobile Safari
- Html – iPad Safari scrolling causes HTML elements to disappear and reappear with a delay
- Ios – How to launch Safari and open URL from iOS app
- Ios – How to check if an app is installed from a web-page on an iPhone
- Html – The phone number is not shown in safari on iOS