I've been digging through the mplayer/mencoder and ffmpeg documentation and I can't seem to come up with anything. I'm not especially picky as to the output format as I can use a regular expression to pull it out, I just can't seem to get the data in the first place.
- Rotating videos with FFmpeg
- Bash – How to reload .bash_profile from the command line
- Windows – List all environment variables from the command line
- Node.js – How to update NodeJS and NPM to the next versions
- Linux – How to obtain the number of CPUs/cores in Linux from the command line
- Mysql – How to import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL