Title more or less says it all. Specifically, I've become increasingly annoyed that in order to run an ant script I have to use Alt+Shift+x, q. But I think If I had this power I would many things I would change the shortcuts for/add shortcuts for things that don't currently have them.
- Macos – How to move the cursor word by word in the OS X Terminal
- Eclipse – How to you speed up Eclipse
- Eclipse – How to change Eclipse to use spaces instead of tabs
- Eclipse – How to show line numbers in Eclipse
- Eclipse – Does a “Find in project…” feature exist in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse IDE for Java – Full Dark Theme
- Ubuntu – Managing keyboard shortcut conflicts between IDE and OS (Ubuntu)