I've used the localtime function in Perl to get the current date and time but need to parse in existing dates. I have a GMT date in the following format: "20090103 12:00" I'd like to parse it into a date object I can work with and then convert the GMT time/date into my current time zone which is currently Eastern Standard Time. So I'd like to convert "20090103 12:00" to "20090103 7:00" any info on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
- Python – How to get the current time in Python
- Python – ISO time (ISO 8601) in Python
- Php – How to parse and process HTML/XML in PHP
- C# – DateTime vs DateTimeOffset
- Python – How to make a timezone aware datetime object in Python
- Java – How to parse/format dates with LocalDateTime? (Java 8)