How do I keep VS from opening a new tab in Firefox every time I hit F5 to debug a web application? I would really like it to re-use the same tab.
- .net – ASP.NET Web Site or ASP.NET Web Application
- Git – .gitignore for Visual Studio Projects and Solutions
- C# – How to remedy “The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.” warning
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- Ajax – How to manually send HTTP POST requests from Firefox or Chrome browser
- Visual-studio – Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8
- Asp.net-mvc – Visual Studio debugging/loading very slow