I am writing a batch file script using Windows command-line environment and want to change each occurrence of some text in a file (ex. "FOO") with another (ex. "BAR"). What is the simplest way to do that? Any built in functions?
- Windows – How to loop through each line in a text file using a windows batch file
- Windows – How to get current date/time on the Windows command line in a suitable format for usage in a file/folder name
- Windows – n equivalent of ‘which’ on the Windows command line?
- Bash – Find and Replace Inside a Text File from a Bash Command
- Mysql – How to get a list of user accounts using the command line in MySQL
- Windows – How to create an empty file at the command line in Windows
- Windows – List all environment variables from the command line
- Mysql – How to import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL