What is the simplest way to identify and separate GET and POST parameters from a controller in Ruby on Rails, which will be equivalent to $_GET and $_POST variables in PHP?
- Ruby-on-rails – Begin, Rescue and Ensure in Ruby
- Ruby-on-rails – Rails: Check output of path helper from console
- Ruby-on-rails – In Ruby on Rails, what’s the difference between DateTime, Timestamp, Time and Date
- Ruby-on-rails – Ruby on Rails generates model field:type – what are the options for field:type
- Ruby-on-rails – Ruby on Rails production log rotation
- Ruby-on-rails – How to test if parameters exist in rails