I have my own SSL for development purposes. Normally when IE would give you the WARNING you could simply install the certificate, resart IE and go back to the server without warning. In IE8 I cannot avoid the warning. I have installed the certificate into every single store without success using both the MMC and cert manager in IE8. WHAT AM I MISSING?!
- IE8 error with Certificate
- Ios – Use a self-signed ssl certificate in an iphone app
- How to generate a self-signed SSL certificate using OpenSSL
- Server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none
- Windows – Unable to resolve “unable to get local issuer certificate” using git on Windows with self-signed certificate