I am creating a secure web based API that uses HTTPS; however, if I allow the users to configure it (include sending password) using a query string will this also be secure or should I force it to be done via a POST?
- Https URL with token parameter : how secure is it
- C# – Could not establish trust relationship for SSL/TLS secure channel — SOAP
- The maximum possible length of a query string
- Node.js – How to get GET (query string) variables in Express.js on Node.js
- Node.js – Enabling HTTPS on express.js