I am looking for a free tool to load Excel data sheet into an Oracle database. I tried the Oracle SQL developer, but it keeps throwing a NullPointerException. Any ideas?
- Sql – Fetch the row which has the Max value for a column
- C# – How to create an Excel (.XLS and .XLSX) file in C# without installing Microsoft Office
- Sql – Get list of all tables in Oracle
- Sql – What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database
- Oracle – How to generate an entity-relationship (ER) diagram using Oracle SQL Developer
- Postgresql – Import SQL dump into PostgreSQL database