I've just been setting up a new 10" netbook and have just installed Eclipse for some development. Even on large screens I've found Eclipse's GUI to be very bulky and awkward to work with, and now on a small screen, the real estate left for actual coding is ludicrously small. Is it possible to apply a theme or skin to Eclipse to make it somewhat more minimal? Do you know any good themes for small screens?
Eclipse – Minimal theme for Eclipse
- Eclipse – How to show line numbers in Eclipse
- Java – ‘Must Override a Superclass Method’ Errors after importing a project into Eclipse
- Android – “Debug certificate expired” error in Eclipse Android plugins
- Eclipse – Does a “Find in project…” feature exist in Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse IDE for Java – Full Dark Theme
- Java – Can’t start Eclipse – Java was started but returned exit code=13
- Eclipse – Aptana UI themes
- Android-studio – How to change or add theme to Android Studio
If I maximize the editor (Ctrl-M) and use the Eclipse Full Screen Plugin I find Eclipse pretty usable on my 10" netbook.