Isn't that nicely recursive?
I've got a portable command prompt on my external drive, and it has a nice .bat file to configure some initial settings, but I'd like more!
Here's what I know how to set from .bat:
- Colors = (color XY) where x and y are hex digits for the predefined colors
- Prompt = (prompt $p$g) sets the prompt to "C:\etc\etc >" the default prompt
- Title = (title "text") sets the window title to "text"
- Screen Size = (mode con: cols=XX lines=YY) sets the columns and lines size of the window
- Path = (SET PATH=%~d0\bin;%PATH%) sets up local path to my tools and appends the computer's path
So that's all great. But there are a few settings I can't seem to set from the bat. Like, how would I set these up wihtout using the Properties dialogue:
- Buffer = not screen size, but the buffer
- Options like quick edit mode and autocomplete
- Popup colors
- Font. And can you use a font on the portable drive, or must it be installed to work?
- Command history options