Converting dates/times into ticks using the PowerShell Get-Date applet is simple. However, how do you do the opposite operation; converting the ticks back into a date and time?
- Powershell – Terminating a script in PowerShell
- Windows – How to run a PowerShell script
- PowerShell says “execution of scripts is disabled on this system.”
- Powershell – How to list all properties of a PowerShell object
- Powershell – How to comment out code in PowerShell
- Powershell – How to search a string in multiple files and return the names of files in Powershell
- Powershell – How to concatenate strings and variables in PowerShell