R – Sending form without mail client
- Html – Submitting a form by pressing enter without a submit button
- Jquery – Resetting a multi-stage form with jQuery
- Windows – How to run a PowerShell script
- Html – Disabling Chrome Autofill
- PHP mail function doesn’t complete sending of e-mail
First: You need a server based script. Without any server interaction, no mail can be sent.
PHP has a mail() function and it works very well, if your server administrator enabled it. Very simple example:
If mail() is disabled, you need to connect a SMTP server with correct credentials and then you can send mails via this connection. This function is implemented in the emailer module of phpBB2 e.g.