This was a question raised by one of the software engineers in my organisation. I'm interested in the broadest definition.
- Python – TypeError: ‘module’ object is not callable
- Sockets – Difference between socket and websocket
- Linux – the difference between AF_INET and PF_INET in socket programming
- Sockets – the difference between 127.0.0.1 and localhost
- Scp with port number specified
- The difference between ports 465 and 587
- Windows – How to kill the process currently using a port on localhost in Windows