What is the shortcut in eclipse to terminate debugging/running? Looking under Preferences -> Keys says Ctrl + F2 but it doesn't work.
- Visual-studio – Visual Studio : short cut Key : Duplicate Line
- Eclipse HotKey: how to switch between tabs
- Xcode – [Go to file…]
- Intellij-idea – IntelliJ shortcut to show a popup of methods in a class that can be searched
- Eclipse – How to solve “Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration” for Spring Data Maven Builds
- Java – Can’t start Eclipse – Java was started but returned exit code=13