I committed a bunch of files (dozens of files in different folders) by accident. What is the easiest, cleanest (and safest!) way to 'undo' that commit without having to delete the files from my working directory?
- Git – How to undo the most recent local commits in Git
- Git – How to undo “git commit –amend” done instead of “git commit”
- SVN undo delete before commit
- “unadd” a file to svn before commit
- Git – How to “un-revert” a reverted Git commit
- Git undo all uncommitted or unsaved changes
- Git – delete a git commit but keep the changes