I used to be able to build and run my console applications by hitting Ctrl + F5 in visual studio. This no longer works. I looked everywhere. Does anyone know how to re-enable this command?
- C++ – Debugging with command-line parameters in Visual Studio
- .net – What does the Visual Studio “Any CPU” target mean
- Visual-studio – Open two instances of a file in a single Visual Studio session
- Visual-studio – Preventing console window from closing on Visual Studio C/C++ Console application
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Error message “No exports were found that match the constraint contract name”