Since, for various reasons, I can't use IIS for an ASP.NET website I'm developing, I run Cassini from the command line to test the site. However, after installing Visual Studio 2008 SP1, I get a System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when I try to start up the web server. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, how did you fix it?
- .net – Remote machines cannot connect to Visual Studio web server
- Visual-studio – Unable to launch the ASP.NET Development server because port ‘1900’ is in use
- Asp – How to use Custom File Extension instead of .ASPX
- C# – The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document in a Silverlight application
- Visual-studio – Unable to launch the IIS Express Web server, Failed to register URL, Access is denied
- Exposing localhost to the internet via tunneling (using ngrok): HTTP error 400: bad request; invalid hostname