I want to kill a whole process tree. What is the best way to do this using any common scripting languages? I am looking for a simple solution.
- Php – UTF-8 all the way through
- Linux – What killed the process and why
- Bash – In the shell, what does ” 2>&1 ” mean
- Linux – Shell command to tar directory excluding certain files/folders
- Bash – Process all arguments except the first one (in a bash script)
- Linux – How to kill a process running on particular port in Linux
- Linux – How to find all files containing specific text on Linux