In general, what are the advantages and disadvantages of using an OpenStruct as compared to a Struct? What type of general use-cases would fit each of these?
- We typedef a struct so often in C
- C# – Why can’t I define a default constructor for a struct in .NET
- C# – When should I use a struct rather than a class in C#
- C++ – Difference between ‘struct’ and ‘typedef struct’ in C++
- Go – What are the use(s) for tags in Go
- Initializing a struct to 0
- Ruby – When should I use an OpenStruct instead of a Hash